Vacancy Inside Sales Engineer (Mechanical)
Marotechniek is a dynamic organization with short lines of communication. We are specialists in the sale, engineering and manufacture of winches, underwater motors, dredge pump drives and electrical controls for the maritime, offshore and dredging sectors and the contracting industry. Marotechniek focuses on development, production, sales and service to its clients. These are located both at home and abroad.
Due to the growth of Marotechniek we are looking for a new colleague for the position of
Inside Sales Engineer (mechanical)
What you will do
As Inside Sales Engineer of our mechanical department you work in a flat organization and you have intense contact with colleagues, customers and suppliers. You are engaged in sales support. You will help customers with appropriate commercial technical advice, calculations and prepare quotations, take care of order processing, after-sales activities and common administrative tasks. You can keep your priorities straight and can switch easily and quickly while keeping an overview. In this varied position you are the point of contact between Sales and Customer.
Besides having affinity with the technical industry, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a completed mbo4 or hbo education preferably in a technical direction or verifiable working and thinking level;
- Preferably several years of experience in a commercial office function; You are communicatively strong and customer-oriented;
- You have a solution-oriented attitude;
- You work in a structured and accurate way, also under time pressure;
- You have a self-starting ability and a hands-on mentality;
- Your enthusiasm and positive attitude is easily perceptible by phone;
- You are a loyal team player but you can also work well independently;
- Have you worked with ERP packages? That’s a plus.
- You master the Dutch and English languages. German is a plus. The travelingdistance is within a 100 kilomters of Zutphen.
A responsible, independent position with sufficient challenges and opportunities within a healthy and innovative company. There is a pleasant working atmosphere in an enthusiastic team of colleagues. Social activities are organized regularly throughout the year. In addition, we offer you a nice salary and very good fringe benefits. During the training period we provide good guidance.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this job profile, please send your resume and motivation to Melani Kooijmans (HRM) firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you curious and do you have any questions call 0575-538470 or mail to the above email address.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.